1. To support, those students/guardians who have been deprived of the services offered by the college, for which he / she is entitled.
2. To make officials of the college responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
3. To ensure effective solution to the students' /guardian's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
1. Redressal of Students'/Guardians' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
2. To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
3. To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
The grievance procedure is a machinery to sort out the issues between student and college. It is a means by which a student who believe that, he / she has been treated unfairly with respect to his / her academic / administrative affairs or is convinced to be discriminated is redressed. It is a device to settle a problem. It enables to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the college. It involves a process of investigation in which 'Grievance Cell' enquires and analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Matters are disclosed to only those, who have a legitimate role in resolving the matter.
The students/Guardians are ought to lodge their grievances through online portal - www.pgims.edugrievance.com
GRIEVANCE CELL shall not entertain following issues.
1. Decisions of the Academic Council / Board of studies and other academic / administrative committees constituted by the college.
2. Decisions with regard to award of scholarships / fee concessions / awards / medals.
3. Decisions made by college under the Discipline Rules and Misconduct.
4. Decisions of the college in admissions of my courses.
5. Decisions of the competent authority on assessment and examination result.
6. Any other decision made by Management of the College.
|1.||Mr. Pravas Ghosh||Chairman||9083265518|
|3.||Dr. Sibaram Paria||Principal||9083265517|